No counting inventory – online cash register
Santa’s Kottage is an in-school holiday shopping program brought to you by Tribout Distributors. Santa’s Kottage is designed to enable young shoppers to select their own special holiday gifts for their family and friends. The kids delight in the idea of buying a “secret gift” and surprising their loved ones during the holiday season.
Since Santa’s Kottage is set up at schools and supervised by school volunteers, the atmosphere is warm, familiar, and non-commercial. Yet, it is exciting to every young shopper because they are really buying their own gifts, while learning to compare and budget their funds.
Our Santa’s Kottage program is unique because each school’s order is individually customized to fit the needs of your school.
- Choose between 3 different profit percentages.
- No counting merchandise before or after event.
- Instant invoicing – easily calculate your invoice online.
- Live customer support- we are just a phone call away – (618) 234-0388.
- Scanners are provided and allow for easy checkout and no inventorying after your shop.
Each Gift Has an Individual Barcode assigned to it. No more counting gifts before or after purchase. Out system automatically keeps inventory for you.
For your convenience, we provide use of a Scanner during your event at no additional charge
Live Customer Support
Live Customer support to walk you through any issues you may have.
Everyone loves our Santa’s Kottage program!
Students love it… They get to pick their own gifts for their family and friends.
Parents love it… They know their children are shopping in a safe environment.
Teachers love it… The program is educational. Children learn how to budget their money and choose their gifts wisely.
When choosing to participate in Santa’s Kottage, you can rely on…
- Gifts are between .90 cents and $7.00.
- ALL merchandise is on consignment.
- Completely Risk-Free.
- Free Delivery and Pick up (minimums required)
- Free gift bags
- Free Santa’s Kottage Envelopes
- Free tablecloths
- Santa Kottage guidelines
- No hidden costs.
- Easy to run!
- Full Service available within 75 mile radius.